Stark News Details
Information Night for Professional MBA on June 6Posted May. 15, 2012
Kent State University at Stark will host a Professional MBA Info Night on Wednesday, June 6 at 6:30 p.m. in room 232 of The University Center, 6000 Frank Avenue NW in Jackson Township. The presentation is free and open to the public.
The professional master’s of business administration (PMBA) program, which is available in its entirety at Kent State Stark, is designed for those with two to several years of work experience. The PMBA is the only AACSB-accredited MBA program in Stark County. Kent State shares this distinction with universities, such as Harvard, Yale, UCLA and MIT.
Graduates of the PMBA will be prepared for management and leadership positions in regional, national and international organizations through an emphasis on ethical leadership, teamwork, creative problem solving, global perspectives and skilled applications of information technology.
The Professional MBA program features:
- Evening classes held during the week, leaving weekends free for family, travel, work, hobbies, etc.
- On-site and online courses.
- Part-time, flexible scheduling allows most students to finish within 2.5 to 3 years.
- Open to professionals with varying baccalaureate degrees. Undergraduate business degree not required.
- Free parking, convenient location and professional setting.
- Deferred billing and streamlined employer reimbursement.
This presentation will provide detailed information for anyone considering a professional MBA from Kent State University, including curriculum, admissions requirements, application process and the importance of AACSB accreditation. All courses are taught by experienced and knowledgeable Kent State College of Business faculty. Following the presentation will be an opportunity for questions and discussion.
To RSVP, or for more information, visit www.stark.kent.edu/PMBA.