Faculty & Staff
E-Give through FlashLine
- Log into FlashLine
- Click My HR tab
- Employment Details box
- Click on United Way E-give
- Follow prompts
United Way Campaign
2013 UNITED WAY CAMPAIGN: OCT. 1 - 31
At Kent State Stark, students, faculty and staff can easily support United Way by pledging or making donations in a variety of ways.
All proceeds collected are donated to the United Way.
WAYS TO GIVE:
PLEDGE (Faculty & Staff)
Make your commitment to United Way by donating online through FlashLine or by completing your pledge card. Make it easy with payroll deduction!
- Donate $10 a month and receive the Caring Club Card for discounts at more than 130 local businesses.
SPARE CHANGE (Students, Faculty & Staff)
Drop your extra change in the United Way box at the following location:
PARKING SPACE RAFFLE (Faculty & Staff)
Win a parking space close to Main Hall or Fine Arts for a week during a chilly month!
- Faculty & Staff: All employees who donate to United Way will be entered one time for a chance to win. Purchase additional raffle tickets from your United Way Team Leader to increase your chances!
- Tickets are $1 each or $5 for six.
PENNY WARS: October 14 - 25 (Faculty & Staff)
Faculty and staff are divided into teams by building: Main Hall, Fine Arts, The University Center, Campus Center, Library and External Affairs & Advancement.
- Team members will put PENNIES into the container within their building and the team with the most pennies at the end of the contest wins.
- However, you can negate the penny count of another team by placing SILVER COINS and PAPER MONEY into another building’s container and that amount will be subtracted from their total penny count.
BOO GRAMS (Students, Faculty & Staff)
Send "Happy Halloween" messages and candy treat bags to colleagues, friends and professors for a $1 each.
- Faculty & Staff: Purchase your Boo Grams from your United Way Team Leader.
- Students: Purchase your Boo Grams at the Bake Sale on October 22.
BAKE SALE: October 22 (Students, Faculty & Staff)
Purchase baked goods for $1 and satisfy your sweet tooth! Kent State Stark will host a bake sale on:
- Tuesday, Oct. 22 from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. in the Campus Center
Willing to bake for the Bake Sale? (Faculty & Staff)COSTUME CONTEST: October 31 (Students, Faculty & Staff)
Contact Amanda Weyant at email@example.com to let her know what you're baking.
Dress up to participate in our Costume Contest. Prizes will be given for best individual costume and best group costume. Donate money to vote for your favorite costumes!
- Thursday, Oct. 31 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the Campus Center
- Contact Amanda Weyant at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to participate in the contest.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the 2012 United Way Campaign at Kent State Stark.