Stark Advising Services
Kent State University at Stark offers extensive academic advising services to students. Full-time professional academic advisors, as well as specially trained faculty advisors,
are available to assist students. Academic advising is a fundamental part of the college experience at Kent State Stark.
January 6 - May 9
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Office closed January 20, May 26 and July 4.
No advising available on February 7 and May 16.
During Spring Break week March 24 - 28, hours will be 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Schedule an Advising Appointment
NEW FRESHMEN age 20 or younger - You are required to attend First Step, our first
year advising and registration program. Do not make an appointment with an advisor.
Make your reservation for First Step here.
ALL OTHER STUDENTS (except PSEOs):
(not available to pre-college students)
Or, if you prefer, you can call the Office of Student Services at 330-244-3251 to
schedule an advising appointment.
2014 Walk-In Advising DatesDuring walk-in advising, you can meet with an academic advisor without having an appointment. Students must be admitted prior to participating in walk-in advising.
- Wednesday, April 23: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 13: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 22: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 5: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 13: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 21: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 25: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 26: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.