Summer 2014 Admission Application
Deadline: Monday, July 7
In order for your admission application to be processed in a timely manner before classes begin, we suggest that you apply by the following dates:
Summer 2014: Monday, July 7
Fall 2014: Monday, Aug. 18
Spring 2015: Monday, Jan. 5
Are you wanting to know what courses you've taken will transfer to Kent State University?
Transferology was designed for students and your specific needs with a cleaner, more modern user experience. In Transferology, you can add the coursework you've taken and find out how it might transfer to any of the participating schools in the Transferology network.
Prior u.select users can convert their accounts easily to Transferology.
Welcome Transfer Students!
A transfer student is a student who has registered at or attended any college, university, technical or proprietary school since graduating from high school, but has not completed a bachelor's degree.
You are still considered a transfer student even if you don't think your previous credits will transfer to Kent State.
Transfer Application Requirements:
- $40 nonrefundable admission fee
- Official transcripts from every college or university you attended after high school (or after receiving your GED), even if you feel credit will not be transferable. Failure to report previously attended colleges or universities is falsification and may result in denial of admission or dismissal from the university.
- Official high school transcript or official GED score report
- ACT or SAT scores, unless:
- you are 21 years of age or older
- you have been out of high school 3 or more years
- you have successfully completed 12 or more college-level semester hours
Transcripts are considered official only if they arrive in a sealed envelope from a high school, college or university. Transcripts issued directly to the student will be accepted only if the envelope is unopened. Once the envelope seal has been broken by someone other than a university employee, the transcript becomes unofficial.
Official transcripts should be sent to the following address:
Office of Admissions
Kent State University at Stark
6000 Frank Avenue NW
North Canton OH 44720
Office of Admissions