Health & Safety Classes
Health & Safety Classes:
- Open to everyone, including the public.
- There is a fee for these classes.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Call the center at 330-244-3392 or email Stacie Humm at email@example.com to register.
- No classes will be held when the university is closed due to weather emergencies, holidays or spring break.
BREAST CANCER STRETCH
Runs continuously throughout the year
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 10 - 11 a.m.
This class incorporates stretching, muscular endurance and cardiovascular activity to help survivors rehabilitate both mentally and physically from the effects of breast cancer. Special attention will be given to education about lymphedema, range of motion and strength issues associated with non/surgical cancer treatments. Participants of any fitness level are encouraged to attend, including those who may need to sit during classes. Physician’s clearance is required.
RED CROSS CPR/AED (ADULT & CHILD) WITH CPR (INFANT)
Friday, Sept. 26: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 3: 6 - 9 p.m.
RED CROSS CPR/AED (ADULT)
Friday, Oct. 17: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
RED CROSS STANDARD FIRST AID WITH CPR (INFANT) & CPR/AED (ADULT & CHILD)
Friday, Nov. 21: 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
RED CROSS CPRO
Friday, Dec. 5: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.