Student Life at Kent State Stark
Why You Should Get Involved
Here are some reasons to get involved with Student Life groups and activities at Kent State University at Stark:
- Complement your major by joining an academic student organization
- Connect with other students who share similar interests
- Expose yourself to new cultures, experiences, ideas, issues and lifestyles
- Build your rėsumė with demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills
- Appreciate the complete college experience that Kent State Stark has to offer
Co-curricular Involvement's Positive Impact on Academic SuccessStudies have shown that getting involved on a college campus is beneficial in many different ways. Read how.
Deadline to submit nominations
is Tuesday, April 1 at 5 p.m.
Academic Success Center
40 Campus Center
Kent State Stark
Manager, Student Activities & Services